Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Is METROPLEX the biggest Autobot ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    And what was the name of the big one that was like a rocket station ?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 06, 2004 02:08 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omega Supreme is the rocket base
    and I always figured Fortress Maximus was the largest Autobot.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumblebee. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Omega Supreme !!!! How can I forgot that !!!

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    where is Q-man when you need him?

    Are we talking toy size, or "projected size"? I thought Unicron was the size of a planet?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    where is Q-man when you need him?

    Are we talking toy size, or "projected size"? I thought Unicron was the size of a planet?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I said "Autobot"

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    True - and this is why I don't collect them! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well if were talking toy then yes Fortress Maximus is the biggestI dont know exactly since I dont have one..Freaking expensiv but I think hes in the league of the 18 inchers atleast.

    cartoon..well Unicron eats planets..do I need to say more.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice:
    Well if were talking toy then yes Fortress Maximus is the biggestI dont know exactly since I dont have one..Freaking expensiv but I think hes in the league of the 18 inchers atleast.

    cartoon..well Unicron eats planets..do I need to say more.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want to know in the cartoons....AU-TO-BOT !!!

    Unicron was Decepticon or something else...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fortress Maximus is an Autobot..he is made by Spike and Cerebros in Rebirth part 3.

    Rebirth Part 1-3 is season 4 of the Gi US cartoon.the season 4 was only 3 eps.

    Fortress Maximus is made to fight Scorpenok and his master Lord Zarak. It is also in the rebirth episodes that many Tfs became Target masters and headmasters.

    Metroplex is the second biggest autobot. his no 1 enemy ..the evil base Tyransosaurs Rex Trypticon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •